Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Grizzlies Still Inconsistent After Two Weeks

The Grizzlies had a big win last night over Houston. Thanks to problems with my Comcast service, I only saw the last 8 minutes. During that time, the Grizzlies maintained poise while the Rockets attempted a comeback.

Rudy Gay and Pau Gasol both were aggressive, attacking the basket, and both hit their free throws to give the Grizzlies the win. Darko made some clutch defensive plays, blocking Yao Ming and challenging a Tracy McGrady jumper from the top of the key.

This Grizzlies team looked much better than last year's. They also looked better than last weekend. The Grizzlies had a tough early schedule, but they didn't look good in a game against the terrible Trailblazers.

Hopefully, they'll maintain the momentum tonight when they play a beatable Bucks team.

The biggest disappointment so far in my mind has been the bench. Swift, Navarro, Warrick, Jacobson, and Conley haven't provided much consistent play. Luckily, Rudy Gay is developing into a star.

2 comments:

breatnyS said...

Good defense by the Memphis Grizzlies drama boys, if only we could patch up the difference, this will be a Memphis good season. They are running, switching in defense, rebounding see those efforts. We don't have yet the Grizzlies team down.

I which I could see some Grizzlies games live. I was looking for tickets all the good seats on ticketmaster were taken I had to check broker. And man you don’t want to do that especially for the Memphis Grizzlies. Thanks god there sites like Ticketwood which work as comparators here is the site
Grizzlies Tickets
http://www.ticketwood.com/nba/Memphis-Grizzlies-Tickets.php.

I like slam dunks that take me to the hoop my favorite play is the ally-hoop,
I like the pic n roll,i like the given goal its basketball yo, yo lets go!
Go Grizzlies Go!!!

Curt said...

this is my favorite post of all time. This will be a Memphis good season!