Wednesday, March 11, 2009

DVR Blogging: Griz vs Wolves

DVR blogging is like live blogging only the blogger (me) is watching the game on his DVR instead of live at the game. 


I'm delayed by an hour. It's 6:30 PM and I have just finished watching the first quarter.

Here is my 'analysis':

The Grizzlies are losing 35 to 14. Mike Miller and Kevin Love are destroying the Grizzlies. Also, someone called Ryan Gomes seems to be trying to woo Adriana Lima with his skillz.

Please don't spoil the ending for me.

UPDATE QUARTER 2:

Brian Cardinal has hit a 3, and the announcers just said that the Timberwolves (who are up by 18) are more short-handed tonight than they have been  all season. 

The Grizzlies are shorthanded too. They are missing Amare Stoudemire

I feel like someone has just thrown a bag of dog feces at me.

UPDATE QUARTER 3:

In Q3, we learned that Candace Parker is the more attractive of the Candace Parker / Sheldon Williams relationship.

Also we had this quote: "Mayo shut down! Mike Miller holds the Mayo!"

UPDATE QUARTER 4:

I have lost interest.

2 comments:

Lurch said...

IT WAS JARIC!!!!

Curt said...

can we get some analysis on the Marco Jaric sexual assualt?

I no longer think this blog deserves to be in the top 50 grizzlies blogs of all time.